Join Keynote Speaker Ofer Ronen at the College of Business' first annual Entrepreneurship Symposium
Ofer Ronen leads the Chatbase bot analytics team with Google’s startup incubator. Previously, he served as CEO and founder of Pulse.io, an app performance monitoring service, which he sold to Google. In addition, he was CEO and founder of Sendori, an ad network, which he sold to IAC. He is a startup mentor at Stanford and an Angel Investor in Lyft, Palantir and Klout. Ofer holds an MS in artificial intelligence from the University of Michigan, and received his MBA from Cornell University.
April 5, 2018, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
San Francisco State University Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, Suite 597, San Francisco, 94103
The fee is $95 per person ($45 for SF State alumni and staff; complimentary to SF State students).
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for anyone who is interested in developing stronger entrepreneurial skills. Students should be resourceful, resilient and mature, as well as be open to feedback and adapting to change. Participants who are able to bring intellectual rigor, natural curiosity and drive to get out and apply what they learn in the program will see a successful transformation of themselves by the end of the program.
- create an understanding of how to create a business strategy, conduct market analysis, test a product or service and develop a financial plan
- learn how to manage limited resources to bootstrap a new business that allows entrepreneurs to launch and grow through lean startup principals
- develop higher self-awareness of your attributes, capabilities and behaviors as a leader
- improve executive-level communication and decision making skills
- create a “fundable” business plan or pitch
Breakfast and networking
Keynote speaker and other entrepreneurs
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Lunch and networking
Startup Pitch Competition
Announcement of winners and award ceremony
Refreshments and networking