Details about this one-day event coming soon.
April 5, 2018
San Francisco State University Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, Suite 600
$195 per person. Program pricing and dates subject to change.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for anyone who is interested in developing stronger entrepreneurial skills. Students should be resourceful, resilient and mature, as well as be open to feedback and adapting to change. Participants who are able to bring intellectual rigor, natural curiosity and drive to get out and apply what they learn in the program will see a successful transformation of themselves by the end of the program.
- create an understanding of how to create a business strategy, conduct market analysis, test a product or service and develop a financial plan
- learn how to manage limited resources to bootstrap a new business that allows entrepreneurs to launch and grow through lean startup principals
- develop higher self-awareness of your attributes, capabilities and behaviors as a leader
- improve executive-level communication and decision making skills
- create a “fundable” business plan or pitch
8:30 – 9 a.m.
Check-in and breakfast
9:00 – 10 a.m.
10 – 10:30 a.m.
Break and networking
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Panel discussion and follow-up Q&A
11:30 – 12:30 p.m.
Networking and lunch
12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 – 4 p.m.
Wrap-up and final remarks
4 – 5 p.m.
Networking and refreshments