Please fill out the pitch application by the deadline. Space is limited. Only the top four/five startup ideas will be selected to present during the Pitch Competition. This is a ten-minute VERBAL pitch followed by a five to ten minute Q&A and feedback from our panel of judges. Timing is strictly enforced. All startup founders who are selected to pitch to our panel of judges, will be invited to participate in the Pitch Competition event.
- There is no fee for entry.
- Applications may be entered by individuals or teams.
- Each team may enter one idea.
- Each team must have at least one currently registered SF State student; if you are applying as an individual, you must be a currently registered SF State student.
- Currently registered SF State students include all full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students, and post-doctoral candidates.
- SF State students must submit their @sfsu.edu email address at the time of submission.
- The required events must be attended by at least one SF State student on each team. Team members who are not SF State students are also encouraged to attend, but at least one SF State student per team is required to attend.
- A single individual cannot be the sole qualifying student for two teams.
- Entries must be the original work of entrants.
- Teams must disclose any funding already received at the time of registration.
Terms of Participation Agreement
You agree that you are responsible for any accidents or damages that you cause. You also agree to not hold the College of Business at San Francisco State University, or any of the event supporters liable for any loss, damage, injury, or any other unforeseeable incident.
By participating at the event, you grant the College of Business at San Francisco State University permission to capture photo/video of your participation at the event for promotional use.
By registering for this event, you also consent to receive email communication from the College of Business at San Francisco State University and its programs about events and updates that may interest you.